Please note this Policy applies to www.pantum.com.np (hereinafter referred to as “Official Website”), PANTUM’s other websites, Apps (Official Website, PANTUM’s other websites, and Apps hereinafter collectively referred to as “Sites”) and products branded as “Pantum” (“Products”), and services and software provided by PANTUM and certain third parties in connection with the Products. Please do not submit personal or private data to PANTUM before you have read, understood and agreed to this Policy.
Since you have read and comprehended this Policy and confirmed your acceptance of this Policy, you should be bound by this Policy. If you do not accept this Policy, please do not provide information to PANTUM or access, use or browse the Sites, Products or Services, or participate in any Activities.
1. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
a. You agree that you shall provide your personal information as below when applying to be the registered user of Official Website:
· model name, serial number and purchase date of your products;
· country or area where you are;
· information regarding your registration as the registered user of the Official Website, for example, your account and your password;
· your IP address.
b. You agree that your personal information provided during your application to be the registered user shall be used for the purposes as below:
· to register as registered user of Official Website;
· to make registration of your PANTUM product in Official Website;
· to satisfy your requests for information about PANTUM product;
· to deal with your enquiries and complaints;
· to communicate with you about our product and service;
c. You agree that when acquiring consulting service and handling product complaints you shall provide your E-mail address for connection needs.
d. You clearly know and agree that when acquiring services as below, you shall provide more personal information:
· to acquire after-sale services including maintenance, repair and replacement services of your PANTUM product (or the components and parts of your PANTUM product).
· other services offered according to your requirement.
e. You agree that you shall provide your personal information as below for the purpose of acquiring the services described in article 1.4.
· your full name;
· invoice information of your PANTUM product;
· your postal address (including street name, name of a city or town, state/province, postal code);
· your e-mail address;
· your phone number;
· your geographical location information.
1. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
a. For the purpose of satisfying the functions of your PANTUM product and providing the services you need, you agree that WE may disclose your personal information to the following entities:
Business partners, including but not limited to PANTUM’s distributors and PANTUM’s dealers;
Authorized service providers of PANTUM, such as the corporation(s) providing after-sale services on PANTUM’s behalf, and the authorized service providers of PANTUM may directly collect your personal information for the purpose of providing services for you;
Other parties in connection with corporate transactions. We may disclose your information to a third party as part of a merger or transfer, or in the event of a bankruptcy.
b. You agree that WE may disclose your personal information in the following conditions:
· to comply with the law or respond to compulsory legal process (such as a search warrant or other court order);
· to protect the legitimate rights and interests, or safety of PANTUM, PANTUM’s Affiliates, PANTUM’s business partners, authorized service providers of PANTUM or PANTUM’s customers. This article may be invalid in some countries (regions) or jurisdictions, yet this article may not be applicable to you
· to share your personal information with a third party with your consent or according to your request.
3. ACCESSING, MODIFICATION, RENEWAL AND DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Since you successfully registered as a registered user of the Official Website, you have the right to access your information at any time. You have the right to modify, renew and delete your personal information at any time. But you are aware that your deletion of your personal information may influence the services acquiring from us. You agree that you shall modify, renew or (and) delete your personal information in the ways as below.
a. If you want to modify, renew or delete your personal information, you may contact PANTUM through sending e-mails to firstname.lastname@example.org or sending Live Chat messages on the Official Website to require PANTUM to do so for you.
b. You agree that WE shall periodically review all information that we have collected and unilaterally remove the information that is not necessary for providing services to you.
4. WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
You have the right to withdraw a previously given consent for processing of your personal information, and if you decide to do so you could inform us through sending e-mails to email@example.com or sending Live Chat messages on the Official Website. WE will stop the processing of your personal information that was based on your consent provided earlier. But you are aware that your withdrawal of consent may influence the services acquiring from us.
5. YOUR CHOICE
PANTUM may provide you the opportunity to choose whether your personal information is to be used for a purpose other than the purpose for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you.
6. PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
To protect against unauthorized access, misuse, disclosure, or alteration of your personal information, PANTUM utilizes reasonable and appropriate physical, technical, and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect and process. However, please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, Internet transmission, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
7. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
PANTUM does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 (or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction) and its websites do not target children under 13 (or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction). If WE learn that a child under the age of 13(or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction) has provided us with personal information, WE will delete it in accordance with applicable law.
We use “cookies” as a fundamental part of our interaction with your Internet browser.
Cookies are small files that store information on your computer or mobile device by a web server. They enable the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognize you across different websites, services, devices, and/or browsing sessions. Cookies serve many useful purposes for examples:
· Cookies can remember your sign-in credentials so you don’t have to enter those credentials each time you log on to a service.
· Cookies help us and third parties understand which parts of our Services are the most popular because they help us to see which pages and features visitors are accessing and how much time they are spending on the pages. By studying this kind of information, we are better able to adapt the Services and provide you with a better experience.
· Cookies help us and third parties provide you with relevant content by collecting information about your use of our Services and Sites.
When you use a web browser to access the Services, you can choose if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring your preferences and options in your browser. Browsers are different from each other, and please check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Please note, however, that some Services may be designed to work using cookies and that disabling cookies may affect your ability to use those Services, or certain parts of them.
9. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Some pages on the Official Website may contain links to third-party websites. PANTUM does not endorse and has no control over the privacy practices or content of such websites. We recommend you carefully read the privacy policies of each site you visit.
10. FURTHER INFORMATION
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Policy, please send e-mails to firstname.lastname@example.org or send Live Chat messages on the Official Website.
11. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may at any time vary this Policy by posting the revised one on Official Website (www.pantum.com.np), along with the date of revision. Any changes will apply only from date of the revision.